Student Survival Guide Stationery

October 06, 2014


Okay, so I’m going to be trying something different (don’t worry, I’ll still be doing my regular film and book reviews) but I just thought, since a new school year has just begun, I would give you a student survival guide to stationery… let me know what you think:




  • Pens/Pencils: Pretty self-explanatory, right? Even if you don’t think you will EVER need a pencil, you will surprise yourself, they come in handy J

 


  • Coloured Pens/Pencils/Felt Tips/Highlighters: Useful for colour co-ordinating your revision notes, plus, you can get those cool pens you used to use in Primary school #nostalgia, am I right or am I right?

 




  • Pencil Case: Remember in your first year of High School when you had one of those pencil cases with 3 pockets that you used to store your chewing gum in? Yeah, well you might wanna invest in one, otherwise all those coloured pens and pencils we were talking about earlier are gonna enjoy their life at the bottom of your bag…

 







  • Notebook: Go on, indulge yourself in those expensive Pukka Pads… you’ll need all the paper you can get…




 

  • Folders: Personally, I have about 27 of these, don’t ask why, I just keep buying them. But I will say this, they are immensely useful for keeping all your work in one place


 
  • Coloured tabs: I don’t really know what these are called but they’re extremely helpful when you have to find areas of text; “Ooh where in the book are my notes on World War 2… ah I see, blue tab” Do you get my drift?

 

  • Academic Diary: You will feel like a Granny, but better to be organised than panicking when you have 12 essays due in one day and an exam tomorrow…
 


  • Laptop/Tablet computer: Trust me, I know they can be quite expensive, but you’ll be thanking me when you have a 2,000 word essay due in tomorrow and you’ve been partying all weekend (stop shaking your head… I know what you’re like) plus, nobody wants to sit and count to 2,000 when a computer just does it automatically… and, if that fails, they’re always good for Googling names of local kebab shops…
 


I hope you found this helpful when deciding what to buy for school/college/university, let me know what you think in the comments :)










Back to top

You Might Also Like

0 comments