Talk To Me Harry Winston, Tell Me All About It!

January 23, 2015

Okay, can I just, say something crazy?
All my life has been a series of doors in my… nope, nope, NOPE!
 
Let’s start this again

 
Hey! So I realize that I have been a little inactive lately, blame it on the fact that I am doing 'A Levels'… they will kill your soul (no, really!) so I haven’t had the chance to blog as much BECAUSE I AM A TERRIBLE PERSON AND I DESERVE TO BE PUNISHED!
 
Anywho I have recently joined the Disqus community and I have set it up on my blog so you lovely people can comment on my posts (hopefully, fingers crossed, please let this work!) about movies/books/whatever springs to mind and hopefully you will suggest some films and books you enjoy so that I can review them. I’d love to hear what you think about my blog etc and ways in which I can improve it, plus it’s always to have a chat with the people reading my blog so that you aren’t all just statistics on a screen (bloggers, you know what I mean!)
 
So, feel free to comment, sorry for not blogging enough and in the immortal words of The Truman Show: “Good morning, and in case I don’t see ya, good afternoon, good evening and goodnight!”




Back to top

You Might Also Like

0 comments