10 Things You Dont Know About Me (17/31)

March 28, 2015

So I'm watching "10 Things I Hate About You" (side note: Kat is THE best character ever) and that got me thinking, you guys don't really know anything about me despite that I am 1) female, 2) a student and 3) ummm, so okay that's it. But here are "10 Things You Don't Know About Me"...

  1. I am obsessed with nail varnish and nail art (#sorrynotsorry)
  2. My star sign is Pisces
  3. I dance ballet, tap and modern (my fave is tap)
  4. My favourite books are the entire Harry Potter series (major Harry Potter nerd here!)
  5. My favourite Disney film is Beauty and the Beast
  6. BBQ flavoured Pringles are my favourite food in the entire world (my second favourite is Nutella/Pizza - They tie because they're both yum)
  7. My favourite bands/singers include; 5SOS, Catfish and the Bottlemen, Ed Sheeran and Collabro
  8. I currently study A Levels in England (History, Performing Arts and English if you're wondering)
  9. I speak very limited French, even though I studied it at AS level last year... :/
  10. Despite that I ritually wear black, my favourite colour is burgundy red
And there you have it... 10 random things about me, that have no relevance on your daily life, but whatevs (I just went all 2004 me there... cringe!)

Lottie :)


Back to top

You Might Also Like

0 comments