And at last I see the light! (14/31)

March 25, 2015

This week has had to have been one the most hectic weeks of my life! But I've had a mini epiphany I would like to share with you all...

I have realised that panicking is not the way to get things done... sounds obvious but when the easier option is to panic and cry and admit defeat, accepting the mind set that you can do things is a little daunting. However... by breaking the 'daunting subject' down into little chunks, it's not so bad.

For example:
You have to write 2,000 words in four days - Don't descend into madness just yet, break it down into smaller subsections;
Monday - Plan and Introduction
Tuesday - Paragraphs 1 and 2
Wednesday - Paragraphs 3 and 4
Thursday - Conclusion and checking
By breaking things down, the mountain becomes a molehill and you will soon see how easily things can be done... now all I have to do is follow my own advice and not panic even more when my workload increases... Watch this space...
#Lifetipswithlottie

Lottie... :)
P.S. I've made it two weeks of blogging everyday! Prowd :)

Back to top

You Might Also Like

0 comments