Man, I feel like a woman! (7/31)

March 18, 2015

Normally I am not very good at multi-tasking, my theory was that I would rather do one job well than 3 jobs in a mediocre fashion... until now!


I think my 'womanly ways' must be kicking in now that I am 18, as I have the sudden ability to multi-task (I know... strange right?) Like, take today for instance, I made my self my dinner, a cup of tea AND put the pots into soak and I still have time to write a blog post! I think I'm getting there!! Next thing you know I will be the Queen of multi-tasking by simultaneously doing A Levels, running a company AND being a famous TV personality (one can only dream!)

Is this what its like? You turn 18 and then BAM all the adulty things start happening to you? Like will I be worried about taxes? Or that they've changed the cereal from 'low fat' to full? Will I start worrying about grey hairs? WHEN WILL THIS MADNESS END? That I don't know, but what  do know is that I can 100% see why women have taken to multi-tasking... it just saves so much time and energy... Thank you woman-kind... thank you!

Lottie :)

P.S. I've officially blogged every day for 1 whole week (mini celebration time!)
Let's see if I can keep it up... *crosses fingers*

Back to top

You Might Also Like

0 comments