Day of the chocolate (24/31)

April 05, 2015

Easter Sunday is the third best day of the year after Christmas and your birthday because your parents are literally begging you to eat chocolate!

As a person who has quite a few grandparents/family/family friends, when I was younger I used to get loads of Easter eggs. When this happened my parents would beg me to eat them so that they weren't lingering around in the cupboard until the next Easter! Okay, so maybe I exaggerated a teeny bit... but I remember once I was at a friends house and we had Easter eggs for breakfast! It was a good day, but when you're 8 you can do that! And another thing about Easter, you don't look sad and lonely when you eat chocolate for breakfast. If I did it any other day of the year, I would be an 18 year old girl, wearing Marvel pyjamas, sat on my sofa feeling sorry for myself... but on Easter I. Am. Awesome! They're the rules and every one should follow them... It's a religious experience!! The only bad thing is choosing what egg to eat first, I mean do you choose the Malteasers or the Crème Egg?? Now that's a decision that doesn't get easier as you get older.

Lottie :)

Back to top

You Might Also Like

0 comments