Ice Ice Baby (30/31)

April 11, 2015

I think my family must have a faulty gene somewhere, because it seems to be a trait where we are always cold!

It could be 30 degrees and I would still be shivering! You could send me to the sun and I would still be cold! Think I'm exaggerating? Well when I went on holiday to Greece (I was 8) I wore slipper socks because my feet were freezing and in the evening I wore a jacket because I was cold... IN GREECE! I envy people who wear little ballerina pumps in the winter because I have to wear 30 pairs of socks, and gloves, and a huge coat, and a jumper... and then I'm only ambient. Please tell me I'm not the only one feeling this? Are there other people who can never get warm or was I destined to live in a warm country serving as a human ice cube to cool people down? Will anyone answer my rhetorical questions? I don't know, but what I do know is that I am freezing so I'm going to make myself a cuppa... adios!

Lottie :)

Back to top

You Might Also Like

0 comments