Serious Time... (21/31)

April 01, 2015

Right, so this is gonna be a serious blog post... there's a few things I need to get off my chest and I just want to tell you how I am feeling and I hope that you'll understand.


As you are all aware, I will hopefully be attending university soon, and this got me thinking; "How will I continue to blog while I am there?" But don't worry, I NEVER want to give this up, if I do, I feel that I would be letting you down and in some ways, deserting you. My readers are very important to me and I feel that we have known each other for so long even though we have never met. So, from this moment on, I'm gonna have a full commitment to this blog in hopes that it will continue wherever life takes me...

I've explained this more in a YouTube video, hopefully it'll be more helpful!

Lottie :)

Back to top

You Might Also Like

0 comments