HELP! I'm addicted to Game of Thrones

July 02, 2015

Okay guys... I have a confession to make. It will shock, some of you may be unable to carry on but here it is... I'm only on season 2 of Game of Thrones...



I know what you're thinking "OMG Lottie... HOW?" and the answer to that resides in the fact that I am always late jumping on the proverbial bandwagon - it happens with everything, I mean I only watched the second Captain America film two weeks ago for crying out loud!! But I was lucky enough to be lent the first 3 seasons on DVD so I have been binge-watching ever since I finished my exams and I currently have 2 episodes to go until I finish Season 2! Whoop! All my friends want to tell me what happens in season 5 BUT I WON'T LET THEM... #nospoilerspls. However, this kinda brings out a bad side of me; I have an addictive personality so when I find something I like... I get obsessed very easily. When I first started watching the DVD's I limited myself to one DVD (two episodes) per day... but today I haven't been able to help myself and I am itching to watch my third and fourth episodes... If I had Netflix (I know but you'll see the reason why I don't) I wouldn't go out of my house, I would be binge-watching movies and shows from the moment I woke up to the moment I went to sleep, so I'm kinda glad I don't have it because then I'm forced to go outside, into the real world (which kinda sucks a lil bit!)


But anyways... I'm gonna finish binge-watching Game of Thrones so I can catch up to everyone else and then I won't be that friend who is always 10 miles behind everyone else...

Lottie :)

Back to top

You Might Also Like

0 comments