I'm going on a Foodventure!!

September 06, 2015

Since I have finished my A Levels, and have had no routine to my daily life, I have noticed that I have been feeling quite sluggish and lethargic lately. After doing some research and watching a few videos about people changing their daily routines for a month I have decided to apply a change to my life and my diet.


As I will be going to university in a week (more about that to come) I have decided to make some changes to my diet in hopes it will improve my mental output and make me feel a bit better about myself. I have noticed that whenever I get remotely hungry, I reach for junk food (biscuits, crisps, chocolate bars etc) and have been ingesting all the extra sugar and salt that comes with this. Instead of doing this I aim to offset these pangs of hunger with natural sugars found in fruit and to forgo fizzy drinks in favour of more water (as I realise that I am dehydrated quite a lot of the time) Basically, my aims for this upcoming month is to eat more fruit and drink more water instead of eating junk all the time. 

Also, I've realised just how much junk I do eat and I realise that it's going to be hard but I need to start feeding my body with the right things so that I am rewarded with longer spells of concentration and increased brain output. That means that I need to start eating more veg (yes, the dreaded green stuff!) and I'm taking you along with me for the ride as then I'm more likely to stick to my goal if I have people checking up on me more and more. I'm not going to give up chocolate and pizza for good, but I need to cut down on the amounts I do eat as that amount is 'TOO DAMN HIGH'

So I guess tomorrow is Day 1 of my new food adventure (foodventure) wish me luck and I'll keep you updated tomorrow...

Lottie :) 

 photo 8cc3c5da-bb9d-4f6e-a958-214c79fcc8bb_zps2d899653.png  photo 8a53bf3b-e055-4bab-be06-30559d3f8d54_zps8c5f80d5.png  photo fbbbf2f7-086c-413b-9989-0edfa5e4b3ec_zps30839ce2.png

Back to top

You Might Also Like

0 comments