Photo shoot and Leeds

May 28, 2016

A couple of weeks ago I entered a competition for a photo shoot and a make-over, which I won so today myself and a friend had a lovely photo shoot followed by an impromptu trip to Leeds. 



After the photo shoot, Emma and I took an impromptu trip to Leeds which was lovely since the weather was so nice! We went to an adorable little Pizzeria which was actually under the train station so you could hear some trains passing overhead, plus the food was amazing! 



Once we had eaten we took a lovely little stroll around Leeds which is so nice in the summery weather.





All in all I've had a great day, from being pampered and posing in the morning to a lovely pizza and a stroll around a truly beautiful city.

Lottie :)

 photo Lottie FB_zpsfihzihiu.png  photo Lottie Twit_zpskz8guazg.png  photo Lottie Insta_zpsny1gl8bp.png  photo Lottie BlogLovin_zps9xtohrqa.png

Back to top

You Might Also Like

0 comments