Second Blogaversary!

May 31, 2016

Doesn't time fly? Seems like only yesterday that I was writing a post to celebrate my one year blogaversary, and now I have been blogging for 2 years!


From this
Over the past 2 years I have seen my blog develop from a film and book review based blog, to a crazy mix of lifestyle and student posts - who knows what my blog will be like in the coming years but I'm excited to produce some amazing things. I can't see me stopping blogging anytime soon, it's something I love doing and I have so many ideas to develop and grow my blog which I can't wait to begin writing. 

To this
I love looking back over past blog posts and seeing how my life has changed; this time last year I was stressing over my A Level exams and wondering whether I would be going to university, and now I have just completed my first year! This time next year, who knows what will have happened but I know it will be documented on my blog so keep tuned in.
To this!

Most of all though, I would like to thank each and every one of you for reading my posts. I love seeing which posts are popular and I hope to make more content which you will enjoy.

Lottie :)


 photo Lottie FB_zpsfihzihiu.png  photo Lottie Twit_zpskz8guazg.png  photo Lottie Insta_zpsny1gl8bp.png  photo Lottie BlogLovin_zps9xtohrqa.png

Back to top

You Might Also Like

0 comments