Christmas Market!

December 03, 2016

If you know me, you'll know how much I love Christmas! I love everything about it from the cheesy music to the copious amounts of food, but my absolute favourite thing is the Christmas Market at uni!


We went last year and I fell in love with it, so I made sure to drag my flatmates there again this year... where I proceeded to then act like a small child for the rest of the evening! It is so pretty and makes me feel so Christmassy, I went home feeling so happy, because Christmas brings out the best in everyone.

The best part for me is the food - I went home feeling so sick because of how much I'd eaten, but I don't care because its Christmas and if you can't eat your body weight in doughnuts when can you?

I am in such a Christmassy mood - I just want it to be Christmas already!










Lottie :)



 photo Lottie FB_zpsfihzihiu.png  photo Lottie Twit_zpskz8guazg.png  photo Lottie Insta_zpsny1gl8bp.png  photo Lottie BlogLovin_zps9xtohrqa.png

Back to top

You Might Also Like

0 comments